Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice




These are all first grade girls from Sunday morning Velocity at New Pointe Community Church. I really enjoy seeing them on Sunday. I made them a card using these photo arrangements because they will be moving up to second grade when school starts. Their personalities are wide ranging. I have one who makes hardly a sound from the moment she steps in the door until the time she leaves. Sometimes we sit quietly together and draw, small talk not required. I have another one who brings an energy to the class never before seen. When she is there, the whole dynamic of the class changes. She makes me work harder because she won't settle for boring. If I don't make it fun, she does. I think she will be president someday. Can you tell which one is which? They are all precious in their own way.



1 comment:

Tina said...

What a nice group of girls. I'm sure they appreciate you.
T