Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Me and My Big Mouth....

Joyce Meyer is talking all week about the power of the mouth. As usual, she revealed more truth to me that I didn’t know. I love her style. She doesn’t address the audience without telling on herself. She talked about the Angels that God sends us to look out for us. She paints a mental picture of these fearsome angels standing around with nothing to do, because we have rendered them powerless by our negative words. I laughed when she said angels are not fat babes with wings. They are towering spiritual warriors. I’m so glad God gifts speakers like her to help me in my walk.

While I'm blogging I want to mention as a precaution against viruses that I have my email account set up to not allow forwarded email. So, if you sent me a forwarded email requesting me to send it back to you if I love you, you might not have got a response. I do love you, though.

No comments: