Wednesday, December 5, 2007

News Flash....

Email received from Cindy Colucy @ New Pointe.......

On Thursday, December 6th, between Noon and 1 p.m., NewPointe will be featured on Channel 5 Cleveland (ABC affiliate), for a guest spot.
As most of us know, NewPointe has a different take on church, and Channel 5 found this newsworthy. Isn’t it exciting that the media wants to know more about what we are doing, and more importantly why we do what we do?
During the segment, Dwight will be featured for an interview, focused on our current Christmas series – All I Want for Christmas. Tune in for Dwight’s Television debut!


Tune in to see. Check out Tina's blog for picure of December stage.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I heard about this and I'm so sad that I won't be able to tune in because of being in WV, but I will get on the website and see if I can see something about it.