Sunday, June 8, 2008

Gone missing from blogger world

With summer and end of school and murals I haven't blogged in forever. This is our third home school year and it gets better every year. I hope we keep improving.

Kevin just got back from church camp in Michigan. He had a great time. Next stop is Florida at the end of the month. He is handling independence really well. That's a good thing, right? We forgot to pack his phone charger, so we didn't get to keep in touch as much as hoped. I'll make sure to pack it for Florida.

Here are the latest additions to the Reign Forest at New Pointe. I could not get a straight on shot of the mural because the room was not deep enough. Zebras are fun to paint. The stripes make them look like they could walk right off the picture.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Karen, this mural is wonderful. I'll be at NewPointe this next weekend and I will make a point to go in and see the murals.
thanks for sharing the pics and for sharing your talent.