Saturday, June 14, 2008

Poison Ivy

Dave was on vacation this week. A very old willow tree finally fell. It had poison ivy all over it. Dave covered from head to toe with clothes to avoid exposure. His wrists were exposed between his glove and his cuff. Well, he's got it bad there. Some vacation. Between moving the tree and enduring the poison ivy, he'll have to go back to work to get some rest. He's my rock. I don't know what I'd do without him. I hope I never have to find out. We are doing a spiritual journey together. Sometimes I get ahead of him. Sometimes he gets ahead of me. But we keep each other grounded. I pray your Father's Day will be more pleasant then the past week has been.
Love
Karen

P.S. Thank you Mark for your tireless work in moving the tree. What would we do without you?

No comments: